Our doctors have always been big believers in pain control. We are proud to say we are the only clinic in the area and one of the few in the metroplex, to offer the Companion Laser Therapy System for our patients, this is the system they use for the Texas Rangers! We have had great success with this system and it continues to amaze us! If you have an arthritic pet, lick granulomas, painful joints, snake bite, hip dysplasia, wound(s) or chronic ear infections, stop by and let us show you how well this system can work for your pet.
Companion Therapy Laser Treatments
- Most chronic conditions require up to 4 or 5 treatments in order to see a 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction.
- Some pets do respond positively to one treatment, but most DO NOT.
- The treated site feels better 12 to 24 hours after treatment.
- As with any therapy, keep your pet quiet until all treatments are complete.
- Non-Surgical treatments should be done every other day for one week, then twice the following week, then once the following week, with maintenance treatments every 4 to 12 weeks.
- Non – Orthopedic Surgical treatments should be done immediately after surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgical treatments should be done immediately after surgery, then at 24 hours and 48 hours after surgery. Then treat the site every other day for the 2 week period after surgery. (About 6 treatments).
- Definite improvements should be seen the second week
- Treatments are cumulative in nature.
- Length of treatments and frequency of treatment improve outcomes.